Miss VIVO's Spring Favourites




Spring has sprung and you have no idea how happy this has made me and the VIVO team! The sun is shining and it's the perfect time to get a new makeup look. Woohoo! I've gone through my personal stash of VIVO to show you what my favourite pieces for Springtime are. Spring is all about glowing, fresh skin with soft pastel eyes and there's no better way than to get that look than with VIVO!




The three eyeshadows i'll be reaching for even more (as you can see I love them already) are Mink, Sandstorm and Dusky Pink. I like to use Dusky Pink all over the lid for a quick wash of colour sometimes, or Mink all over the lid for a slightly darker look. Sandstorm works perfectly as a contour through the crease on eyeshadow looks, matte is a very clean Spring look! These eyeshadows are just £1.50 too - bargain!
















On the skin I love to use our amazing new Beauty Balm because it's really lightweight and not too thick. I always finish it off with a dusting of our Merged Blusher in Rosy, because it's a perfect pink that can be built up to create more of a dramatic look if needed, or it's an easy way to a soft pink glow!



My favourite ever VIVO lipstick for Spring is Sugar Pink because it's soft and pretty and will suit almost every skintone perfectly!

What do you think of my Spring picks?

Labels: , , ,