VIVO Just Peachy Lip Gloss

Hey lovely VIVO fans! It's Monday, oh dear, the worst day of the week! Back to work! I've popped by the VIVO HQ today to have a peek at what's going on, but not before I popped on a slick of my favourite ever VIVO Lip Gloss which is Just Peachy. No, it really is called Just Peachy! And it totally is... just peachy! Hehe. It's one of the Shimmer and Shine lip glosses which means it's packed full of glitter and the reason I love this one so much is that it's absolutely perfect for summery days! The sun has come out in London town and i'm definitely feeling a peachy/coral day! Lets take a look at it:






It comes with a doe foot applicator which I love because it picks up just enough product to coat the lips but not so much that it's all sticky and gloopy:



As you can see it's got this gorgeous gold shimmer running through it, isn't it beautiful? Now you can see why I love this shade so much!

How much do you love lip gloss? What is your favourite shade? :)

Labels: